Q&A: Who Puts Together the Outfits on Models on Online Stores?


Q:  Who puts together the outfits on models on online stores?  What do you call the job title for that?
I want to do that sort of thing for a living, but I don’t know what job title to look for

A:  Parker232, the primary people responsible for this are usually listed as one of the following:

  • Fashion Buyers
  • Fashion Merchandisers
  • Merchandise Display Artists
  • Retail Merchandise Buyers
  • Retail Merchandisers
  • Visual Merchandise Artists

The best word to use in a keyword search would be “merchandiser.”

Happy Hunting!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s